New Poster and Planning my First Build

Hello everyone and thanks for the wealth of information and inspiration this forum has been for me to finally take the dive into this hobby. I have been planning a build for several months now and everything is starting to come together so I look forward to finally being able to participate on here! This will be my first saltwater tank so I will need all the help (and luck) I can get :p
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy. Welcome to a great forum with great folks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new