New predator tank build

Cary Meredith

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
391
Reaction score
427
Location
Caledonia, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all not new here but, new tank build, a predator tank. In wall 90 gallon with 31 gallon sump. I can post more picture if anyone wants to see but right now here is a before and after, it's not done yet, need more trim pieces and staining but you get the gist.

20240314_140516.jpg new_tank.png
 
Yep getting some hair aglae but just treat it, and finally got it settled in, just got some replacement fish ordered for the ones I lost recently do to an spike in ammonia that I thought I had settled in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new