*NEW PRICES* Jebao Group Buy *Local Only*Deadline is FRIDAY*

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*NEW PRICES* Jebao Group Buy *Local Only*Closed*

UPDATE: Deadline is 8PM on Sunday, Sept 15th.

Hi all,

Jebao is not being responsive to my emails, and I don't think they are to Luis' emails either. So, I am going to join the SWFMAS group buy (info can be found here). The biggest difference is that we will have to cover shipping from Florida to here, but I've got that covered. I am adding $5 per item for shipping from Florida to us as this should cover the cost (the prices below already include this $5 for shipping here).

***PLEASE NOTE*** This is for local pickup only. I will be shipping these to my office from the Florida group and then people can come pick them up at my house or we can arrange other ways of getting them once they come in (meeting at the Critter, for example). I will not be shipping them again. If you are out of town and would like to join this group buy, please contact Eric Noa on the SWFMAS forum (link above).

Here are the prices:

WP25 - $63
WP40 - $73
DC6000 - $84
DC9000 - $89
DC12000 - $94

Again, these prices include shipping from China to Florida and then also from Florida to us. You will just need to come pick them up when they come in.

***ANOTHER NOTE*** They will be collecting the money for this group buy starting on Friday, so I need to know how many you want and I need to receive your payment via PayPal (please send as a gift or add the fees into your payment if you'd prefer) BY FRIDAY I know this is a little bit of short notice and I apologize for that.

UPDATE: Deadline is 8PM on Sunday, Sept 15th.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm sure our club may be able to pull another Jebao order together in the future, but for me personally I need these return pumps and I don't think we'd be ordering 24 in MTRC, so that's why I'm jumping on this group buy and thought I'd extend it to the club for those who are ready to order as well. :)

Thanks,

Brandon

Last edited:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attaboy Brandon.

Im gonna pass on the new control boxes. mine arent broken and do the job fine the way I have them setup.

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha, Lindsey.

I'm going to start off with the following:

3 DC12000 Pumps
2 WP40s
1 WP25

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, using an adjustable power supply to control the voltage going into the pump. Its a fairly common way of taming these beasts, actually. :)

Brandon

ChrisKey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to subscribe to their group to ask but the confirmation will not come through.

Do you know if they will ship to individual addresses or just to Nashville MTRC? I plan to get 6 WP25s. Maybe a DC12000. If it will let me post on their forum I will ask him about shipping

Eric Noa Jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Im the guy organizing the group buy from SWFMAS in FL. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or Brandon.

Sorry Brandon not trying to take over, but since Im here I'll try to answer some of the questions.

Yep, using an adjustable power supply to control the voltage going into the pump. Its a fairly common way of taming these beasts, actually. :)

Brandon

The new controllers in the WP pumps have some preset settings that will give you lower speeds but if you want to go any lower you can achieve that with the universal power supply.

I am trying to subscribe to their group to ask but the confirmation will not come through.

Do you know if they will ship to individual addresses or just to Nashville MTRC? I plan to get 6 WP25s. Maybe a DC12000. If it will let me post on their forum I will ask him about shipping

Sent you a PM.

is the dc6000 an adjustible voltage pump?

Yes you can adjust the flow from 60% to 100%

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many thanks for posting here, Eric. :)

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I also meant to mention yesterday that Eric mentioned to me that he is going to start taking payments on Friday, but if we need another day or three past that, that is ok, too.

Thanks,

Brandon

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm.... anyone want to buy a 175 watt MH setup or 440 watt VHO setup for $63 so I can get a WP25?

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone who has expressed interest in joining the buy should have received a PM from me with my PayPal address. If you would like to drop off a payment this weekend instead of PayPal, that's fine, too. Just let me know.

Brandon

ChrisKey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to pay direct to Eric since I am having him ship mine separately. But I am trying to get our numbers up.

8 WP-25
2 WP-40
2 DC12000 Pumps

I have a 240 gallon and a 360 gallon to circulate. :). The beautiful thing is I can sell my 2 MP40s and MP10 to pretty much pay for 10 pumps and 2 return pumps.

Back