New Product Release. Atlantik Compact V4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek has launched another product bearing the V4 spectrum along with the user friendly wifi control of its big brother, the Atlantik V4.

https://orphek.com/new-product-launch-atlantik-v4-compact/

Product page can be found here.
https://orphek.com/new-product-launch-atlantik-v4-compact/

What can the Atlantik Compact do for your reef tank. Plenty so please see here for an eye opener.
https://orphek.com/coral-color-growth-under-atlantik-compact/

If you have any questions please submit to [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.

corals-under-LED-before-after-e1508089934566.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
James Emory

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you share pricing?
I certainly can share pricing. At this time the Atlantik V4 Compact is on sale for 620.00 and the required gateway hub is 75.00. We have a limited number of these left that will be sold for this price.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James, quick question. Radium user here-single 400 watt on my tank. Tank 48/48/24 acrylic with a 6 inch eurobrace all around so opening is 36/36. All my rock and coral are in that 36/36 area this is how I can use a single halide in addition to raised up a bit.
How many orpheks would you recommend for my SPS set up?

Corey

OP
OP
James Emory

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James, quick question. Radium user here-single 400 watt on my tank. Tank 48/48/24 acrylic with a 6 inch eurobrace all around so opening is 36/36. All my rock and coral are in that 36/36 area this is how I can use a single halide in addition to raised up a bit.
How many orpheks would you recommend for my SPS set up?

Corey
Hi Corey, the Orphek V4 (full size) is the way I would go. The V4 has an effective coverage area for SPS in an area measuring 48 x 24". Using the V4 Compact would require using four units. Using the four Compacts would cost you aboutg 650.00 more but it would give you better color control using four.
https://orphek.com/amazing-colorful-sps-corals-under-led-lights/

OP
OP
James Emory

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do the v4 compare to the v1 or over older models?

Corey
Sorry for the delay Corey but I only frequent this page once or twice a day. For one, the V4 has more power than previous models, 235 watts to be exact. The control system is better as well. Programming can be done from iOS or Android devices and you can do this from any location where 3G/4G service is available. The V4 also uses dual core LEDs which means the 78 LEDs we use is actually 156 LEDs. Best to visit our web site and you can learn all the features. Thanks.

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanna thank @James Emory for answering all my questions regarding the V4, placed my order earlier on today and can’t wait to receive it. Really fast and effective response times as well. Thanks again!

OP
OP
James Emory

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanna thank @James Emory for answering all my questions regarding the V4, placed my order earlier on today and can’t wait to receive it. Really fast and effective response times as well. Thanks again!
Thank you and I am quite sure you will be happy with your purchase.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back