New Products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Apex is back in stock! So are the Neptune Junior and the Junior with no display… Still no word on exactly when the Apex Lite will arrive, but Neptune assures us that we’re near the front of the line whenever they’re ready.

We’ve added Danner Mfg. air pumps to the website. They come in sizes starting at 2 watts, and with Danner’s solid reputation with their Mag-Drive water pumps, these are sure to be solid units. You can check out the 8-watt model here: MAG-40518 Premium Aquatics - MAG-40518 Aquarium Supplies=

Electronic Tunze Silence recirculation pumps have arrived. These are sharp, reliable little units, as you can see here: T1073_05 Premium Aquatics - T1073_05 Aquarium Supplies=

Skimmer news: Reef Octopus Hang-On skimmers with an auto-topoff reservoir were just added, as well as the Super Reef 6.3†Ltd. Space Saver. Both are geared for situations where a hobbyist has limited room to include equipment.

HOB: CV-OCT-BH100T Premium Aquatics - CV-OCT-BH100T Aquarium Supplies=
Space Saver: CV-SRO-1000LSS Premium Aquatics - CV-SRO-1000LSS Aquarium Supplies=

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back