New project grow out system!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ebob954
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ebob954

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
424
Reaction score
130
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the itch really bad and want to get back into selling corals. I have been in the hobby for over 15 yrs and use to work and ship coral all the time for an online company . I just recently got back into the hobby when my friend gave me a innovative marine nuvo 38 tank. I will be plumbing the frag tank into my display tank and have added a sump. All the equipment have arrived except the varios return pump!!

IMG_3371.JPG


IMG_3378.PNG


IMG_3389.JPG


IMG_3416.JPG


IMG_3440.JPG
 
I will make sure to keep everyone updated throughout the build !
 
Update on build!!! Had to modify tank stand to fit bigger sump I went with! Keep following for build updates!

IMG_3476.JPG


IMG_3477.JPG
 
Looks good I'm thinking about doing something similar myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new