New Prop System

  • Thread starter Thread starter KYLECT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KYLECT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
378
Reaction score
41
Location
Prospect, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just hung the new LED's over my new system so I thought I would finally show you guys what I have cookin! Thank for looking
 

Attachments

  • Frag Tank 3.jpg
    Frag Tank 3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Frag Tank 1.jpg
    Frag Tank 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new