New puppy

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSzegi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KSzegi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
18
Location
Ocala, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd share a few pics of the new puppy! Even more fun than a new frag! lol Here is "Barefoot's Southern Comfort" .... aka "Whiskey".

file-6.jpg


file-4.jpg


file-5.jpg


file-7.jpg
 
Oh my goodness!! Love it!!
 
Thanks all - having a great time and inhaling all the puppy breath I can! lol.

Yup, that other dog - a young manx cat - is defintely socking him in the face. Setting the ground rules right now!!
 
He's awesome! Love his eyes!

We are thinking about a second dog next year. I really hope we find the time and capability for another little one! GL with your new pup!
 
Great looking catahoula!! I love mine!

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
What a great looking pup!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new