New Red Carpet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wtyson254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wtyson254

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
555
Reaction score
410
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new carpet came in today, seems to be doing well. I assume it’s a haddoni?

B9DA3145-C51F-4A68-B692-532318879A5C.jpeg
 
Yes, it looks like a Haddoni, and a very pretty one too!
Yes It’s like a strawberry limonade color. A bit larger than I expected, but seems to be doing well. The only Inhabitants in the tank with it are a clownfish and a small mantis shrimp.
 
Yes It’s like a strawberry limonade color. A bit larger than I expected, but seems to be doing well. The only Inhabitants in the tank with it are a clownfish and a small mantis shrimp.
Its going to get bigger... expect 18 inches or more when healthy and full grown.
 
look under the tenticles and see if the base has spots or coloration, the Haddoni has no other coloration or spots/lines and the base is larger then the Gigi..... also they need a deep sand bed to burrow, they are found away from reefs and in sandy deep areas.
 
Dont expect me to say this is nice !!


1655944604331.png
 
So I got a picture rod the underside:
 

Attachments

  • 67E59B39-FFAA-4FCC-BFCC-55B87EDED3F3.jpeg
    67E59B39-FFAA-4FCC-BFCC-55B87EDED3F3.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 54
And more (FYI i know this anemone will outgrow this nano, I have 125 anemone system I can put it in or inwill get an IM frag tank)
 
Man, ain't that thing a beaut. Where did you get that from and how much did it run? I was thinking of getting one for a tank and dedicate it to the carpet but still deciding.
 
Some pics of my other anemones and system. Pics were taken under my 10k daylight spectrum with direct sunlight shining on the tank from the outside.
3BCBE401-E133-4688-94B6-E9CF0B15AF18.jpeg
8A05E511-6985-4287-96D9-E060BA15529C.jpeg A7839040-801E-4622-B15B-274A831A456B.jpeg 2360E190-A45E-4CFB-BC09-FD8F37670150.jpeg The aquarium isn’t quite as purple in real life, it only looks like this in the 3-4 hours it gets direct sunlight.
 
Last edited:
AquaSd and was on sale for $750
Dang, what a steal! I want a red or rainbow one but hell I'd have to dedicate it to them and select my fish very carefully. Not trying to feed the mf with expensive butt fish lol
 
Updated pic
 

Attachments

  • 82316AE2-4723-462B-9447-804A0A212499.jpeg
    82316AE2-4723-462B-9447-804A0A212499.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new