New Red Sea nano max

Welcome to R2R! I've used a refractometer for the last 45 years. Nothing against a nice digital but can't justify the additional expense. If I had a digital I would still own a refractometer as backup.

R2RWelcome.jpg
 
Hi everyone, I’ve just bought a Red Sea nano max! I’m off to my LFS to buy some tmc dry rock over the weekend but I need to buy a salinity tester. They have a Red Sea refractometer or a digital hanna. Which would you recommend or is there a better one for sub £80. Thanks Fraser
 

Attachments

  • Welcome Bitmoji.png
    Welcome Bitmoji.png
    57 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new