New reef club setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Who me?
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Who me?

⛵
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
360
Reaction score
318
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm one of the founding members of the Pittsburgh reef society. I was hoping to get a club set up here on reef2reef for our members. I have PM'd RevhTree but have been unable to get a response.

Does anyone know how to get this ball rolling or the process to do so?

Thanks in advance!
 
Send me $200.00 family and friends and I can make this happen.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
:rolleyes:
 
Thanks for what you are doing with your local club. Please send me a PM and I'll do my best to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new