NEW - Reef Interests NannoFlakes & AIO XL Biopellets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pleased to announce a couple of new products from Reef Interests that we have been testing for several months. The first product is NannoFlakes fish food and I can honestly say this is probably the best algae based food we have ever used.

About:
  • Phytoplankton Based Fish Food - Nannochloropsis
  • Contains All Essential Amino Acids
  • Contains Essential Omega 3 Lipids
  • Without Animal Derived Fishmeal
  • For Fresh and Marine Water Fish
Even fish that don't typically eat algae based foods will enjoy this.

Check out the video of our Picasso clownfish chowing down on it along with Chromis and a Purple Tang.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/ca.../fish-food/reef-interests-nannoflakes-dha-25g

AIO Biopellets XL is similar to All-In-One pellets but there is no need to tumble the XL pellets so a media rector is not necessary. The product is ideal when space for a reactor is not available or you just want to use the media inside a filter sock.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/sh...rests/reef-interests-all-in-one-biopellets-xl
nannoflakes.jpg
All-in-One-Biopellets-XL.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just received our 1st website product review for the new XL All-In-one Biopellets and the news is good.

You can see the review here or read below...

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/fi...ories/reef-interests-all-in-one-biopellets-xl

Lazidog

I have a 300 gallon display with a 500 gallon water volume. I have used GFO which works great but requires a reactor which clogs and requires maintenance. The smaller All in One pellets seem to break down too quickly if they are agitated too aggressively, and I have had less than desired Nitrate/Phosphate reduction with other traditional pellets. These extra large pellets are fantastic, I divided them in half, placed them in zippered filter bags and just let them sit in my 7in filter socks. I continued small automatic daily water changes but continued to feed heavily. My phosphates fell from .8 to .16 in about 5 weeks, Nitrates fell from 20 to 0. These are the best carbon source that I have found. Love them and plan to continue using them from now on for Nitrate and Phosphate reduction. NO REACTOR, NO ELECTRICITY, VERY LITTLE UPKEEP. Give them a try.

Broly_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello,

For my 250GAL, how much i need to use?

regards

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back