View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
HAPPY ST. PADDY’S DAY
TAKE 17% OFF

IMG_7557.jpeg

TO CELEBRATE OUR PHYTO BUFFET WILL BE 17% OFF THROUGH MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 3/17.*

Yep my wife @Ocean_Queenie has a bit of the Irish in ‘er, (she’ll tell ya’ I’m full of Blarney) so we want to honor her heritage with a special on our main green product.

Plus no one can pinch ya’ if your carrying one of our bottles around.

IMG_7556.jpeg

Our Phyto Buffet is a unique blend of 10 premium phytoplanktons cultured with the utmost in care and practice. With our unique blend of green, gold, brown and red phytoplanktons, our Phyto Buffet packs all of the vital nutrients your reef wants and needs. Our phytoplankton blend is made up of 60% of the gold, brown and red strains, so while it may not be as green as others, it is densely populated and packs a heavy DHA punch!

Nutritional Value of Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton is an abundant source of macro- and micronutrients. You will find protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, lipids, and trace elements. One of the most important nutrients contained within phytoplankton cells are lipids, in particular Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids, often referred to as highly unsaturated fats (HUFA), are absolutely essential for the health and coloration of marine invertebrates and fish. Of these fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid or EPA (found generally in green-colored phytoplankton species) and docosahexaenoic acid or DHA (found generally in brown-colored phytoplankton species) are of critical importance to marine life, with DHA proving to be the more essential of the two. This is why our phyto buffet incorporates 5 brown strains, 4 green strains, and one red strain added for improved coral coloration.

Phytoplankton is a key ingredient in establishing copepod populations within our reefs. Dosing the proper strains of phytoplankton will also give those same copepods a better nutritional profile, similar to gut loading brine shrimp. By consuming the lipids in the phytoplankton your pod population absorbs these nutrients and passes them on to everything in the tank that consumes them. Not to mention the benefits provided to your filter feeders. Feather dusters, clams, gorgonia and more will thrive when provided with the correct strains.

*discount cannot be combined with other Phyto Buffet discounts (sorry no additional discount on combos, only because I can’t make it work in Shopify). But can be used in combination with any other discount offer.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BUY ANY COPEPOD BUFFET AND GET AN EQUAL SIZE OF OUR NEW HARPA PODS FOR 50% OFF!!

BOX AD BOGO.png

NOW THROUGH NOON 3/19!!

PLUS 17% OFF PHYTO BUFFET
THROUGH 3/17 MIDNIGHT FOR
ST PADDY’S

As previously discussed we have been culturing a copepod from the genus Harpacticoida that according to a University Researcher that we shipped a sample to are closely related to the Tisbe biminiensis. These little guys are voracious eaters and reproduce like crazy in normal aquarium environments. Give your tank an explosion of pods by combining these high density copepods with any of our mixed copepod blends.

IMG_7179.jpeg

Purchase any size of either Blended, Premium, Colossal, or Titanic Copepod Buffets, add the same size Harpa Pods to your order and they will be discounted 50% at checkout. These little scavengers are nearly microscopic and will get into the tiniest of crevices eliminating nuisance algae to the root. Due to their active reproduction, these cultures are more densely populated, thus you will be receiving more than twice the pods with this offer.

Our customers and business are truly important to us, but our family comes first. With our daughter off for SPRING BREAK, we will be away starting Wednesday 3/20 so all orders will be shipped Monday and Tuesday 3/18-19. As we spend time creating lasting memories together.

SO ORDER NOW AND EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BUY ANY COPEPOD BUFFET AND GET AN EQUAL SIZE OF OUR NEW HARPA PODS FOR 50% OFF!!

BOX AD BOGO.png

NOW THROUGH NOON 3/19!!

PLUS 17% OFF PHYTO BUFFET
THROUGH 3/17 MIDNIGHT FOR
ST PADDY’S

As previously discussed we have been culturing a copepod from the genus Harpacticoida that according to a University Researcher that we shipped a sample to are closely related to the Tisbe biminiensis. These little guys are voracious eaters and reproduce like crazy in normal aquarium environments. Give your tank an explosion of pods by combining these high density copepods with any of our mixed copepod blends.

IMG_7179.jpeg

Purchase any size of either Blended, Premium, Colossal, or Titanic Copepod Buffets, add the same size Harpa Pods to your order and they will be discounted 50% at checkout. These little scavengers are nearly microscopic and will get into the tiniest of crevices eliminating nuisance algae to the root. Due to their active reproduction, these cultures are more densely populated, thus you will be receiving more than twice the pods with this offer.

Our customers and business are truly important to us, but our family comes first. With our daughter off for SPRING BREAK, we will be away starting Wednesday 3/20 so all orders will be shipped Monday and Tuesday 3/18-19. As we spend time creating lasting memories together.

SO ORDER NOW AND EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back