New Reef Link for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJsTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
601
Reaction score
347
Location
Centerville, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this about a week ago and paid $213 for for it, with tax. I'm selling it $175, shipped and insured through usps. I have a copy of the receipt. I bought it because because you can only put 11 ecotech devices on your WXM. Well within 2 hours of me purchasing it, I found out all I have to do is buy a 2nd WXM. The reef link is great, but I prefer to keep everything on 1 single app/device since I already have an apex. I never even got it hooked up. Comes with box and everything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new