New reef noob

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dsobo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dsobo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is David, I have been a fan of saltwater fish for along time. I have had freshwater fish in he past but was always afraid to make the switch. My son asked for a fish tank in his room and that's when the light went off....it's now time to make the switch. So I have been researching and reading every chance I could get. I have a lot of questions that I am sure I will be asking if I can't find them out myself. My first build will be starting wih in a few weeks (income tax time lol) it will be a 60 gal cube reef tank. I decide to go reef and not fish only was that's what I ultimately want to get to so why not start there first. When I am ready to start I will be starting a build thread to capture my trials and tribulations and the finish.
 
Welcome to the saltwater world. :)

Research is a very important first step and will save you lots of money in the long run.
 
Welcome to R2R David from another David! :)
 
Thank you for the warm welcome, I hope to have my first build thread up soon.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new