New REEFER addict from S FL

aquaman33431

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
43
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, just a fellow reef addict joining the conversation. I'm waiting on my new 200 gallon Hex to cycle. I'll upload some pixs soon but wanted to say hello!
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new