New reefer from Arizona

Hello I am a new hobbyist from Arizona. Since I was a kid I always wanted a salt water tank but was always afraid to do it. Decided to take the plunge when my college aged son asked to purchase a EVO 13.5. It's a great hobby to replace sports in our relationship. Looking forward to meeting people and learning.
A fellow AZ reefer, welcome aboard!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new