New reefer here from Virginia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phyber
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Phyber

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
405
Reaction score
182
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I finally got around to joining here!

I'm a 3rd year saltwater aquarist, maintaining a 65g Marineland aquarium, with predominately zoa/LPS corals and a few fish.

Here's a semi recent video of my tank, livestock and equipment.
[video=youtube;iSOaV-Nazfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSOaV-Nazfk&sns=em[/video]

I look forward to great threads with you all!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Very nice clean tank and system you have going on! Thank you for posting the video.
 
Thank you all for the kind greetings!

I'm a huge fan of bare bottom! This is my first tank with it and I'll never look back! I love the maintenance of it and the "sterile" look.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to r2r!!! The tank is looking great!!!!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Great to have ya!! Good lookin' tank you got there!! Thanks for sharing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new