New Reefer.... Sort of!

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted on your build with lots of pics! :)
​
 
Welcome to the forums! Love the pics and very excited for you to get your build going!
Thank you!

Been going a few months now.

The only things I really desire as far as equipment goes now, are a wavemaker instead of powerheads, and a ph controller as a safety for my kalkwasser ATO solution.

Moved over from freshwater. I'm not going back!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new