New Reefer!

Jenntell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am new to the reefing world but find myself soaking all of the helpful tip and tricks you all have to offer. I appreciate all the help we can get! Coming into this hobby has been a bit overwhelming due to advancements technology and the simple fact that everyone has their own unique way of reefing! My husband and I recently add our first tank, a 180 gallon! We inherited my husband’s dad’s 20-year-old live rock direct from his tank along with 10 and enemies a Sailfin Tang and a Flame Hawk fish and lots of snails.
It has been quite an adventure from learning how to aquascape, filtration, lighting and chemistry! Our tank is one month old ! Algae struggle is real! We are currently running a SB reef lights, Reef Octopus skimmer, Chaeto in the sump and dosing Vibrant once a week after a 10% water change.

C39EF6BB-66FA-4E23-AF53-7E59D72F15E2.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and family

Noob_Sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am new to the reefing world but find myself soaking all of the helpful tip and tricks you all have to offer. I appreciate all the help we can get! Coming into this hobby has been a bit overwhelming due to advancements technology and the simple fact that everyone has their own unique way of reefing! My husband and I recently add our first tank, a 180 gallon! We inherited my husband’s dad’s 20-year-old live rock direct from his tank along with 10 and enemies a Sailfin Tang and a Flame Hawk fish and lots of snails.
It has been quite an adventure from learning how to aquascape, filtration, lighting and chemistry! Our tank is one month old ! Algae struggle is real! We are currently running a SB reef lights, Reef Octopus skimmer, Chaeto in the sump and dosing Vibrant once a week after a 10% water change.

C39EF6BB-66FA-4E23-AF53-7E59D72F15E2.jpeg
welcome-to-r2r-we-will-be-your-guide.jpg

Welcome to the best reef squaddddd

Back