New release!!!!! And wysiwyg update

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASE

JF LOLLIPOP PALYS
fox_0053_zpscc6dcc97.jpg



JF FIERCE MELON
fox_0001-2_zpsf7f6d682.jpg







HERE IS THE SNEAK PEEK OF OUR WYSIWYG

fox_0027_zps2a7934fc.jpg


fox_0034_zps0495d5ae.jpg


fox_0035_zpsf1f4f81d.jpg


fox_0023_zps527b71d6.jpg


fox_0003_zpsd065f694.jpg


fox_0008-2_zps0706098a.jpg


fox_0026_zps94247e28.jpg


fox_0010_zps84d20985.jpg


fox_0002_zps53d3c890.jpg
 
I take the rainbow chalice if u bring it to Manhattan reef swap ?
 
I got the triple threat from Jason at the nashville swap and it is awesome.
 
Lol that's why its not on his site no more I wonder if he took it off for me or it got shipped some other place :(
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new