New Release: TCK Bloodlust Acro!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,685
Reaction score
6,128
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Reef2Reef! Check out this insane acropora. It has been cooking in our system for a while now, and we are now releasing a few 1inch frags for $150.


We also have a couple frags available in these 4 packs:

Pack #1 - $349 Shipped

-TCK Yellowjackets
-TCK Pikachu
-New Release TCK Bloodlust
-ARC Fireworks


Pack #2 - $289
-New Release TCK Bloodlust
-TCK Field of Dreams
-TCK Fruity Pebbles
-ARC Red Polyps
 
Oh wow!
 
So, I'm getting ready to order some new coral. With proper water chemistry and lighting what is the standard growth rate with Acro's? I'm on the fence if I want to buy a lot of small frags or pay a premium and get larger 5-7 inch pieces. Thoughts???
 
So, I'm getting ready to order some new coral. With proper water chemistry and lighting what is the standard growth rate with Acro's? I'm on the fence if I want to buy a lot of small frags or pay a premium and get larger 5-7 inch pieces. Thoughts???
Really depends on the tank parameters and type of Acro. In general, its going to be a lot slower than most LPS/Polyps etc.
 
Pack #3 - $249 Shipped
-ARC Pink Table
-TCK Yellow Tort
-TCK Bloodlust
-PC Rainbow


Pack #4 - $329 Shipped
-TCK Cotton Candy
-Fox Flame
-PC Rainbow
-Paletta Pink Tip


Pack #5 - $349 Shipped - pending
-TCK Yellowjackets
-New Release TCK Bloodlust
-ARC Fireworks
-TCK Pikachu
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new