New release!!!!!! Wwc fireball!!!!! Super nasty!!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have two fully healed frgas ready to got. It's super crazy!!! Orange with red rim and eyes!!!!! Gotta Love it!!! We sure do! Check out one of the frags below. WYSIWYG.

Only $200!!! SOLD!!!

WWC FireBall

newf_12.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thats very nice!But its not nasty,no coral is nasty,if corals were nasty,I wouldnt own them!HAHA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new