New River monster's

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Haha! You could have just let her wear the 3 gallon like like an EV helmet and kept her in the living room.:p
 
Haha! You could have just let her wear the 3 gallon like like an EV helmet and kept her in the living room.:p
Haha, I don't think that would work out to well man lol.
 
Hope you were wearing a cup! :eek:
You know, that never really crosses my mind when I hold them like that, now I'm probably not gonna do that anymore, they can sling fast and hard lol.
 
Haha
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new