• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*NEW* RO Regal 200SSS Skimmer w/ Auto Neck Cleaner & Davey Jones Skimmate Locker

Thomthom329

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

I decided not to upgrade my system after all so I'm selling some of the equipment that I pre-purchased as it's way to big for my current DT. All items are brand new, unblemished in anyway, and have never seen water. They have been unpacked but I still have the original boxes (except maybe the skimmate locker, but I'll look again).

Setup includes:

Reef Octopus Regal 200SSS 8" Space Saving Protein Skimmer (VARIOS). Retails for $665 at BRS. Sale price: $465

Reef Octopus Automatic Neck Cleaner (ANC 200) w/ Lid. Retails for $210 at BRS. Sale price: $145

Avast Marine Davey Jones Skimmate Locker - Medium (Bare Wire/Breakout Box). Retails for $175 at BRS. Sale price: $125

Full setup for $700. Strong preference for local pickup and to sell as a package deal. I am located in the Wash DC metro area and willing to travel a reasonable distance. Shipping will be considered at buyer's expense. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

fh2nfDi+Q8SGTuo1Pr97bA.jpg nwVWftL4Q4qWL1+89ASJpw.jpg 210229_octovarios_2_circulationpump-e_10 (1).jpg 210230_octovarios_4_circulationpump-c_1.jpg 210291_reefoctopus_regal300sss-c.jpg floatswitch-1_3.png regal200sss.jpg 207865-reef-octopus-skimmer-cleaner-lid-grouped.jpg 207872-octopuscl250-skimmercleaner-250-b.jpg medium-davey-jones-skimmate-locker-bare-wire-neptune-breakout-box.jpg

Last edited:
Back