New salty from Winnipeg.

Hello everybody.
I'm new to the saltwater hobby. I've been keeping planted freshwater aquariums for about a decade. Currently trying out saltwater with a 50 gallon tank. I'm hoping to upgrade to a much larger tank in about a year if things go well with the 50.
Nice to meet you.
Hello and welcome.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new