New seahorses! First time need advice

I am still debating how much to feed the seahorses. I have been giving them one cube a day. Used to split it in half and now I just give one full cube in the am
 
I also use an acrylic tube to direct the mysis down to a small glass jelly jar. I have a few hitches around the jelly jar and as soon as the seahorses see the tube in the tank they know mysis is coming to the jelly jar.
 
That's cool. Have a picture?
I also use an acrylic tube to direct the mysis down to a small glass jelly jar. I have a few hitches around the jelly jar and as soon as the seahorses see the tube in the tank they know mysis is coming to the jelly jar.
 
Are sea horses ok with my christmas tree rock?
I have never actually kept one but since christmas tree rock are similar to feather dusters and other fan worms I would say that they are alright with seahorses. My one caution would be if you have to heavily feed them as that could degrade the water so that the seahorses would be prone to bacterial infections.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new