New seneye PAR

Kistos

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
29
Location
Edmonton, AB
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Team!

I recently bought a brand new seneye for my reef tank.

Everything was fine to create an account and setup the apps and windows pc.

When I reach the point to use the par meter seneye direct me to their website and was asking 60$ to unlock the par meter on seneye.

Nothing was mentioned that before I buy the device. Anyone else had any similar experience?
 
Hello Team!

I recently bought a brand new seneye for my reef tank.

Everything was fine to create an account and setup the apps and windows pc.

When I reach the point to use the par meter seneye direct me to their website and was asking 60$ to unlock the par meter on seneye.

Nothing was mentioned that before I buy the device. Anyone else had any similar experience?
I don’t have a ton of expertise here but I just purchased a Seneye Reef and the PAR meter works out of the box. Did you by chance purchase a Seneye “Home”?
 
Upvote 0
I don’t have a ton of expertise here but I just purchased a Seneye Reef and the PAR meter works out of the box. Did you by chance purchase a Seneye “Home”?
I got the Seneye Reef Monitor. I don't see anything about home anywhere on the box.

I bought this from BRS website.
 
Upvote 0
20220822_195313.jpg

Here is a picture also I see to my windows pc.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new