new setup help

tampafishguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! A few months ago I upgraded from a 48gal bowfront to a 80 gal 24x48x18. I just picked up a new larger sump (that I now use as a frag table) for a great price and was looking to replace my wet/dry setup. How would you set this up? Can I hook them together? when i get everything hooked up, I plan on finishing the stand and hood. Any info / advice welcome. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • 20150821_174725.jpg
    20150821_174725.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 142
  • 20150821_174634.jpg
    20150821_174634.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 172
  • 20150821_174645.jpg
    20150821_174645.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 146
You could plumb them together, shouldn't be a big thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new