New Setup, Live Sand, Intresting Critter

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
566
Location
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So My tank has been set up about two weeks now and I went with black Live Sand for the bottom substrate. Threw in some live rocks upon set up and was sitting on the couch and noticed a little guy in the sand. I am hoping that some one can tell me if hes good or bad and what he is... I really don't know how other to identify him.
I am new to the salt water tanks, but not to aquariums.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMG_4307.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new