New shots..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argent
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Argent

Nano-Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hudson, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taken this evening...(I'm no Nikon Guy hehe)

red skirted yellow mouth zoas
red_yellow_zoas01.jpg

a better macro of those green/pink zoas
green_pink_zoas01.jpg

my waratah!
waratah04.jpg

my GBTA not looking happy :( dunno why it's not all floofy like it should be
GBTA04.jpg

and my new duncan (might need to move - might be in too high of flow or just hasn't opened all the way since I put it in the tank this evening)
duncan01.jpg
 
it's a waratah anemone and is about the size of a 50 cent piece when fully open! I hear they like to wander but mine apparently it quite happy where he's at.
 
*gasps* *swoons* *passes out*

Don't tease like that Nikon Guy - I don't come close to the quality of your shots.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new