New Show Size Moorish Idol !

Awesome!
 
I love my idol I wish you luck he's gorgeous!
 
Gorgeous, best of luck. I had mine in a fowler and all was fine and dandy for about 6 months. At times he would even Chace the tangs. About a week ago though had to pull him out. My black tang just decided he didn't like him from one day to the next and beat him up for 3 days straight till I managed to catch my idol. He just now started reading again just not as aggressively and is still all beat looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new