~~~ New Signature Series On Ebay ~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first week of our new release of our Signature Series coral. We are extremely excited to offer these great coral.

Our Signature Series coral are the best of the best this hobby has to offer. Over the past couple of years we have worked countless hours finding the most colorful coral from around the world. During that time we have imported more Aussie Acans than nearly anyone in the industry. By doing so we have been able hand select every coral that is featured in our Signature Series collection.

Every coral in our Signature Series collection will come with a Certificate of Authenticity. This is a great document to have as a collector. The Certificate of Authenticity will show direct lineage from the original source and show that you have a true collectors coral.

Check'em out on eBay!!

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

8-1.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4-2.jpg

9.jpg

guia x

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Dragon Skin with the certificate yesterday. It looks amazing. I'd love to get the others in the series but I need more money. :cry: I'll still check them out tomorrow and see maybe if there are a few deals I can afford. I love the whole certificate idea. Thanks Gary and good luck with the auctions.

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to hear! The Dragon Skin is an amazing acan to say the least... We feel that the certificates are a great way to prove lineage instead of just takeing a guess at it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back