New Site - Applying Reward Points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can I apply reward points to orders on the new site layout? I don't see an option in the cart or in the checkout. I'm logged in and have rewards points. I used to be able to see the amount of points I had and apply them while viewing the cart. Now I go all the way to the payment method and still have no option to use reward points.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How can I apply reward points to orders on the new site layout? I don't see an option in the cart or in the checkout. I'm logged in and have rewards points. I used to be able to see the amount of points I had and apply them while viewing the cart. Now I go all the way to the payment method and still have no option to use reward points.
Click on your name/profile. There will be a list which one says reward points. I believe checkout also offers an option

OP
OP
chipmunkofdoom2

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea I went to buy something today and I could not find it either. Thought I missed something because there seems to be a site update. They moved it once before because you used to be able to apply them in your cart and then went into check out.

Also my points were way off.. They were high so I sent off a email saying my points seemed high.
Well now they are negative -13,836.. Crap now I owe money.:confused::p

Last edited:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about that! The team here is working to get everyone's points back to the amount they had before the website switch. Just a small glitch, should be fixed shortly.

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will our order history be saved? I cannot see past orders...trying to find something i previously ordered

drukkosz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like they have a website issues, I thought it was my computer because everything looks larger and not formatted correctly. I do IT so understand the pressure, good luck BRS.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will our order history be saved? I cannot see past orders...trying to find something i previously ordered

Order history should be saved. If you log into your account, go to the top right of the website and hit the drop down arrow next to your name. Then click on "My Orders." This is available on both mobile and desktop.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back