New smell unlocked...

Nor'easter Reefer

I'm so bright, my daddy calls me son!
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
8,122
Reaction score
49,476
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was cleaning some stuff in my tank, noticed a turbo snail on its back but still had its little tap door do hickey so I grabbed it, pulled it out of the tank, tapped the door to see if it moved, and water from inside it oozes out, down my arm and into my sweatshirt sleeve... just got out of the shower and contemplating burning the sweat shirt 😂 the snail was not alive
 
Happy Saturday! Don't you love that dead snail smell lol
That's what I get for being a good Aquarist and performing regular upkeep haha
 
Oh gosh these are the worst!!!!!!
 
The smell of Microbe-Lift special blend is also nasty.
Use it once a week on my reef tank

Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolf
 
Oh gosh these are the worst!!!!!!
It was a learning moment haha. I hadnt experienced it yet which is fairly impressive as i've had this tank a little over 2 years now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new