new sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter chadfarmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chadfarmer

profilux in the house
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
2
Location
st charles mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture002-1.jpg


just got it from a swap today and a few zoas
 
Nice colors, Chad. I've got a piece that I think is supposed to be the same color, but no pink tips and thegreen is much more subdued. Nice grab. I wonder how fast that monster will grow for you?
 
Nice colors, Chad. I've got a piece that I think is supposed to be the same color, but no pink tips and thegreen is much more subdued. Nice grab. I wonder how fast that monster will grow for you?

i hope it grows and doesnt die on me


it is super nice compaired to a lot of the sps out now
 
i heard it dont hold the pink too well. are you running Zeovit or any dosing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new