New stocking help - 24gal cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brav403
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brav403

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
11
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a second tank and wanting to try some new fish, different to my current stock list in my established tank.

I'm thinking;

Firefish
Cardinal or wrasse of some kind
Tailspot Blenny

The final fish has me stumped. I'm stuck between a Talbots Damsel (risk due to aggression) or a Red Hawkfish. (Possible aggression although it'd go in last. Also might be possibly too large for this tank)

I'd love some opinions here.

My established tank has 2 clown, YWG, Bicolor Blenny & Royal Gramma so I don't want any of these additions.

Thanks!!
 
I had a Talbot in a 24-gallon cube, no aggression problems but it was added last. 😉
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new