New Suharsonoi frag!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velodog2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my Neon Caroliniana

03/14/2012: purchased online
carol-1_zps7435fb86.jpg


11/07/2013
IMG_8414_zpsaa105742.jpg


05/07/2014
IMG_8776_v2_zps58f30c9b.jpg

Thank you. Finally now I know what it is cause it is exatly like your pc. I was told that it was a suharsonoi but obiuosly its not. I picked it up from Greenwich aquaria in connecticut for free. It was a small branch laying on the sand in one of there tanks with no color whatsoever and the guy said take it and give it a lot of light. 3 yrs late its a colony. which I might have to pull out cause it got to big and its shading other corals from getting any light. Thank you agian
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new