New Tang

familyreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Martinez Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a Sohal Tang to the tank the other day. That brings us back up to 6 tangs. He's not too much of a looker as he is suffering from lateral line but I get a better price on him this way and doctor them back to health , Just like the HUGE Regal tang added a few months ago. Camera is full and don't fill like downloading now but pics to follow so Pic police lay off and hold yer britches!!!LOL
 
Sorry

He's gotta go! What a terror! No one is safe. The sailfin is tattered and even the HUGE Regal Tang is scared!
 
I had 1 for 2 days and gave it away also. real agressive booger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new