New tank build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bent17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bent17

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
544
Reaction score
85
Location
Space
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - Planning my upgrade tank and would like to see your opinions on my hardware list.

Return Pumps x2 Redsea 12000 (Do I need two or can I get off with one?)
x4 Mp40
Reef Mat 1200
Skimmer: Deltec 1200
UV: Deltec 48W
Chiller - Teco 1000 or should I go with Teco 2000 for 850L?
x2 Titanium 300W with controller
x3 Radeon XR30 G6 Pro with Orphek OR3 Blue Plus

Let me know what you think and if I should include anything else or not.

Please refrain from the Redsea comments I have a 425 G2 for 4 years and no issues to report.
 
Do you have an ATO?
 
Upgrading to an S-850 G3. So most of the kit will move from 425 to 850 unless to small or out of spec and yes I have the RS ATO also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new