New tank cycle!

Heart is what matters

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
34
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am re starting my reef tank. (Long battle with dinos)
Started with new rock! New sand new media! New everything. I Cycled the tank with turbo fritz (fishless) took 5 days! I am however quarantining all fish and coral moving forward! Nothing inside main display yet.
My question is should i add anything to the display tank while fish are in quarantine which should take hopefully a month? Should i start to ghost feed the tank for bacteria? Add copepods in the near future? Ot what should i do to the tank in the meantime. Would it go dormant if i leave it as is?
Thanks
 
IMG_5142.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new