New Tank Cycling

  • Thread starter Thread starter BonnieB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BonnieB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Messages
2,187
Reaction score
4,256
Location
Simi Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This video popped up in my feed and I thought it was a really good mix of reef chemistry explanation and the hows and whys of cycling your tank. While it begins a bit biologically technical, it moves into what happens if you do things one way or another. And I, personally, like Dr. Tim and his talks. I also feel this upholds what all of the experts on this forum are trying to teach new reefers, which some listen to their advice and some don’t. I know this is from a few years ago (I am sure science has advanced us some!) but I believe there’s good basic learning for those new to saltwater if you combine it with out R2R experts.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new