New tank, DIY stand

bradyrollie4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
99
Reaction score
34
Location
Rochester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just one that’s 200 gallon acrylic tank at an auction. Got super excited, and came home and built this stand. I’m no carpenter, but I’m sure am dang proud of it. Huge upgrade from my 75 gal. Only question now.. where to drill the plumbing?

I also am going to put a sheet on the top plate. And trim it out.

Got a 55 gal sump going underneath.

About a 3ft vertical, how many gph pump?

IMG_1963.jpeg
 
Here is with sump
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1964.jpeg
    IMG_1964.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 19

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new