New Tank Mate

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
1,599
Reaction score
8,834
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after being guilt tripped by my two clowns, I bit the bullet and bought them a new condo. It's downtown and has a great view. He walked around for about 30 min while I had the lights and circulation off and ended up on a nice sunny hillside. Current have the lighting at 65% and the reef wave set at 10% max thrust.

20200522_161353.jpg
 
It's a good view- I hope they like their new condo :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new