New tank, new member

JohnnyReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
75
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2462.JPG
hello all,
I'm new to r2r as a member, but I did frequent the site as a guest very often. I finally made the decision to join and figured I'd share my new tank with you all. I do have 10 years in the hobby but would not consider myself an expert by any means. The tank pictured here is now about 4 months old but what you are seeing is when it was first step up. I'll post some newer pics when the lights come on. It's a 45 jbj rimless running 2 ai primes (which may be over kill but I had them laying around from a previous tank). Feel free to make any criticisms, I'm always open to new ideas and learning. The aqauscape has changed since this pic was taking and I'll post a few others shortly. Nice to meet everyone and I'm glad to finally be a member!
 
IMG_2833.JPG
This is currently the only fish in the tank. Personally it's one of my favorites the yellow watchman goby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new