New Tank, New Reef, New Fun!

53C58810-8873-4C25-BAD2-3580A1699620.gif
 
Hey Reef 2 Reef Community!

I am excited to be here! I have been in the hoppy for several years now but have always been moving around which has kept me from diving into this amazing hobby as I have always wanted too (pun intended)! Anyway, I recently purchased a new home and it it where me my wife and 1 year old daughter plan to "settle down". So....that means I can finally take the steps towards creating the reef tank I wish I always had.

I started by purchasing a Red Sea Reefer 250 and I love it! Right now I just have all the corals I had in my old tank transferred over to this one, plus a couple new Zoa's and Acan frags.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself (and my tank) and say I look forward to everything reef 2 reef has to offer as I proceed on my Reefer journey. I just snapped a couple quick photos with my Sony camera to show you what I am working with so far (pardon the semi cloudy water, I just added a blue dot goby and he's been going to town, hopefully this will settle down in the coming weeks, haha).

Cheers!

DSC02216.jpg DSC02199.jpg DSC02186.jpg DSC02212.jpg
Good job with your 250 love the scape I really enjoy mine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new