new tank

ClowinRound

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2014
Messages
683
Reaction score
159
Location
Fresno, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
purchasing a new home:biggrin1: soon and with that comes an upgrade. I’m looking for costume aquarium builders in Cali. I know I could probably google it, but I would rather get recommendations from a trusted site with knowledgeable refers. so please point me in the right direction. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new