New tank

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to switch tanks and right now my tank has Hawaii black sand and I'm really leaning towards getting regular sand this time but live sand so what would be a good type that won't blow around in the tank because I have Los corals and soft corals and don't plan on doing sps corals so I don't need alot of flow just medium flow so what type of sand should I get??

rich nyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my sand
Live sand by two little fishies
$ 9.99

Live Aragonite Special Coarse Reef Sand Beautifully white with pink highlights, our 3mm aragonite sand is sustainably harvested from pristine sites in the Western Pacific. The sand is washed and dried to remove dusty fines, then packaged in sterilized natural seawater to which we add our BioPronto, a culture of naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms that help to purify water in marine aquariums by establishing the biological filtration process.

OP
OP
R

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my sand
Live sand by two little fishies
$ 9.99

Live Aragonite Special Coarse Reef Sand Beautifully white with pink highlights, our 3mm aragonite sand is sustainably harvested from pristine sites in the Western Pacific. The sand is washed and dried to remove dusty fines, then packaged in sterilized natural seawater to which we add our BioPronto, a culture of naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms that help to purify water in marine aquariums by establishing the biological filtration process.
I'll have to check it out thanks

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back