New tanks shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter kurbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kurbs

Zoa & Paly Luva
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
4
Location
Shelby Twp, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a while since I have been active, so I figrued I'd post some shots of my tank. Some of you have already seen it on MR - but for those of you interested, here are some updates. Thanks

FTS

DSC05010.jpg


REEF SLOPE LEFT

DSC04979.jpg


REEF SLOPE RIGHT

DSC05080.jpg


FOOT CAVE W/ ZOA GARDEN ON TOP

DSC05225.jpg


ZOA GARDEN TOP

DSC05087.jpg


ZOA GARDEN SIDE

DSC05131.jpg
 
Really nice job on the lighting. The full tank shots look very natural and appealing. Nice looking stuff Mr. Kurbs.
 
dude...love the aquascape. what are the specifications on the tank??
 
Wow I can tell you've spent a lot of time on your tank its amazing!!! Great setup!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new