New test kit was old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EL_Perron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just receivedmy test kit and it expires in Oct. So even if I test every week, I literally am losing money.

It's so old the rubber bands are decaying.

Anyone from Red Sea want to make this right?

klavmaister

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, exactly the same thing happened to me, the test kit looked used. one of the jars had the wrong lid screwed on, and a lot of liquid was spilled in the box. My lokal lfs sends a new one (but it was shippet direct from red sea)

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact them . I’ve bought test kit with short expire date. From internet . Complain and see what happens they should give you a refund or Change it . Giving out stock what expires first is wrong

OP
OP
E

EL_Perron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi, exactly the same thing happened to me, the test kit looked used. one of the jars had the wrong lid screwed on, and a lot of liquid was spilled in the box. My lokal lfs sends a new one (but it was shippet direct from red sea)
Frustrating for sure. I own lots of Red Sea products...I currently some supplements from them. However, if they choose not to make things right...then I will no longer buy their products. Obviously, me not buying them wont make a difference, but it will make feel like I have some sort of choice...lol.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back